VIRTUAL BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INNOVATION CHALLENGE
Welcome to the LSF Health Systems’ Inaugural Behavioral Health Innovation Challenge. We are excited to host this competition to provide a forum for not-for-profit organizations throughout our 23-county region to highlight innovative solutions to problems or unmet needs in behavioral healthcare.
ABOUT THE VIDEOS
Videos should be no more than 3 minutes in length and will be judged on overall creativity, how well they articulate the problem or unmet need they strive to address, how innovative and impactful the proposed solution is, and the potential to scale or replicate the program.
- The contest is open to not-for-profit organizations in the 23-county area served by LSF Health Systems that deliver behavioral health services. This includes: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lake, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia counties.
- Only one entry per organization
- Video must be a maximum of 3 minutes in length
- You must verify all information for the video is correct. Once submitted, the video, title, description, and all other inputted information cannot be changed.
- Video must be posted by the deadline of September 17th – 11:59 pm
- Video must remain on the site for the entire voting period through October 8th – 11:59 pm
- Top 3 videos in each award category will be shown at the Spring Summit
- The first 25 entries receive one free admission to our Spring Innovation Summit
- Prizes: Winners will be announced at the Virtual Event on October 19th . Registration opening soon!
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO
Step 1. Upload a video to vimeo.com or youtube.com
Step 2. Go to the video submit page
Step 3. Fill out the form and paste the url for your video in the form.
Voting requires email confirmation. Emails will come from 'Wordpress' with the email email@example.com. Please check your junk folder for the confirmation email.
People’s Choice Award: Only one vote per person for the entire voting period.
Judges’ Award: The panel of judges will include state and local foundation leadership, a Recovery Peer Specialist and a family member:
Click Here for the Scoring Criteria for Judges’ Award
7 Reasons to Participate in the Behavioral Health Innovation Challenge
- Compete for top honors and have your organization recognized as a regional leader in behavioral health innovation
- Earn cash prizes to help fuel innovation in your organization and provide seed money for new programs
- Be inspired by special keynote speaker and innovation coach, Nick Kittle, author of Sustainovation: Building Sustainable Innovation, One Wildly Creative Idea at a Time
- Discover new strategies to solve behavioral health challenges through innovation, value, and impact in this time of change and limited resources.
- Learn how to replicate new techniques and creative solutions that are empowering and transforming lives - without reinventing the wheel
- Connect with and learn from other leaders in your field
- Get to know other innovators in our field, among our leading business partners and sponsors
Sponsored by the State of Florida, Department of Children and Families